Are you still using Doomsday?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you still using Doomsday?

Post  DooM_RO on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Hey guys, I've been following your mod since the very beginning and I know that you have had problems importing the models in Doomsday because of the format. Well, 3DGE currently supports MD5 according to their wiki. What do you think?

3dfxdevDOTnet/edgewiki/index.php/MD5 (the forum says that new members are not allowed to post links for 7 days)

Oh and how is development going?

DooM_RO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you still using Doomsday?

Post  NiuHaka on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Hey DooM_RO, sup!

Yeah we have actually been getting the exports just fine. Doomsday Engine does not support MD5 yet but it looks like it will be within the next year or so. Right now we are using MD2 which works but has all kinds of visual issues for the observant. The problem we were originally having with md2 exports is that there weren't any for maya. At least not anymore. Any hint of a maya md2 exporter had become extinct.

The project is going very slowly right now. At the moment i've been working on the project only on the weekends and have not shared any of my new work with the others in quite a while. I've got a lot of cool stuff i'll be showing off someday but not any time soon. I have some plans to update the website this summer with new screenshots etc but that will take a lot of time on my end so we'll see how that pans out.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://doomascension.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum