is the mod dead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is the mod dead?

Post  Nothing64 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:57 am

I have a long time without knowing anything abouy doom ascension Sad i know modders and other people working in this mod have their personal lifes and sometimes personal problems comes and other stuff but seriously guys, it has passed a lot of time without any kind of news about doom ascencion more than the cacodemon model performance issue news and that's all

Nothing64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the mod dead?

Post  NiuHaka on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Nope the mod isn't dead. Just SLOOOOOOOW going at the moment. I've actually gotten a lot done this year but the project has gone under the radar the past couple of years. Got a lot of work on my end in the hopes that i won't have to work in the future. I do professional work during the day, get a few hours with my wife and kids and then work on an indie project at night. Sometimes during those night hours i put some time into this project. Sometimes i put in hours and sometimes minutes.

The website gets the least amount of attention though which makes the project seem even slower. I've leaked a few images in other forums here and there but nothing here.

Keep the faith. This project won't ever die because i actually love doing this stuff. The problem is the length of time it might take to finish. I have no deadline and i don't require that anyone is still interested so it will never die. Been a fan of Doom since its release.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://doomascension.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top