Doom evolution? Maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doom evolution? Maybe?

Post  alexitoplayer on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 pm

could adapt their work to oculus rift? could be amazing.
alexitoplayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doom evolution? Maybe?

Post  NiuHaka on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:35 pm

that could be amazing. I won't be optimizing this for it but i'd love to watch people play on it.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://doomascension.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bcwood16 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 am

hehe, im going to put some money aside this year to get me self an Oculus Rift Smile (thats if its out this year....but should be)

I still play really old games (hence Doom lol) and would love to reply some old classics with them. I managed to have ago on Olulus last year, it was the non HD version, but the experience was just unreal! It just has to be experienced!

This is good as the retail version will be even better and as I like the good old games you dont even need a super PC to run it! The expereicne is so different it will be like playing the game for the first time all over again. What would you give to forget you played a game and experience it for the first time all over again, Oculus almost manages that!!!

I also see Doomsday has support for Oculus Rift now, but Im guessing the sprites are just going to be awful, so with DA on the case all will be sorted Smile As the perspective is totally different it feels like being in the game, so having the high poly monsters and with their superb animations it will be just EPIC!  affraid 

bcwood16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top